nSight Systems enables operational responsiveness, by delivering innovative ways to be more responsive, more agile and more efficient. This is accomplished by enabling organizations to gain better insight into the health of their business processes through real-time process monitoring and analysis of key performance indicators (KPIs).
The intuitive and visual nature of the operational intelligence enables stakeholders from the shop floor to management to respond chronic issues impacting performance and profitability.
Most successful manufacturers are applying Lean across their whole product supply network, not just within their own plants. This requires a demand-driven product supply network with full operational visibility and control across regions, divisions, partners and vendors. We provide operational intelligence solutions, delivered directly to your desktop or through your ERP or corporate portal systems.
You will benefit from up-to-the-minute information on each element of your operations: people, processes, equipment, tooling, materials, and even suppliers. Actionable and interactive dashboards, alerts, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and focused analytics provide a true understanding of operational health.
This serves to ensure predictable order delivery by providing consistent and unified KPIs that allow manufacturers to gather and view meaningful data from across "silos" of operations in real-time. From across a plant, warehouse or an entire enterprise - our solutions can deliver a much-higher and more accurate understanding of your production and supply chain operations.
nSight Systems enables supply chain visibility and manufacturing visibility by:
- Providing real-time visibility into plant, supply chain and other operations activities, throughout your enterprise
- Enabling immediate action to resolve issues within business operations and plant activities
- Delivering critical information to whoever needs it, from executives and plant managers, to quality technicians and shop floor workers
- Covering all areas of manufacturing operations, including warehouse, receiving, production, logistics, quality, and equipment
- Offering a vendor-agnostic user interface and application integration capability to seamlessly integrate each of your supply chain vendor operations into a single system for simplified, more effective process and material flow management across your product supply network